-
September 7th, 2005, 01:12 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Dani - your baby is really cute, too! I love how you combined her baby picture with the AGs in your signature. Nice job!~
-
September 7th, 2005, 01:30 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Your Mae-Mae is darling! Her coloring reminds me of AGT 5, auburn hair and brown eyes.
Baby Alison is also beautiful. I definitely would wait to get a doll to match her eye (and hair) color since she is so young. My children had sapphire blue eyes as babies and now they both have rather light green eyes. My daughter's hair (the little she had) looked reddish brown as a very young infant and she turned quite blond before her first birthday.
-
September 7th, 2005, 01:31 AM
#13
Inactive Member
AWWWWW! WHAT A SWEETHEART! She is beautiful!
Aren't Babies the greatest?
I never had an AG or much interest in them really, until Mae was born- then they were at the very top of my to do list.To buy, to read, to play.They just seem like the PERFECT little girl.(and Mommy) companion.I am so in love with them now.I have been collecting for "me" but no doubt, we will be sharing.
She does have her very own Samantha that a fellow board member sold to me for a very nice price (Thanks again), which she loving calls "Manta". She plays with her so much.She really loves her!
I have always loved dolls, but only BABY dolls.I never cared for little girl dolls.Once Mae was here, baby dolls just were not the same anymore- after all, what better baby doll is there than a real little baby girl? lol.
Your little girl's eyes sound just like Mae's! She has every shade of grey, green and brown, with tiny flecks of gold all in a beautiful tortise-shell effect.(Can you tell I think she has pretty eyes?)I could just get lost in them.They were slightly more grey for the first week after she was born, but since them, they have stayed the same.They are pretty dark- but it is hard to name a specific color.
Molly is on my "for sure" list already, I just have not got that far down the list yet.
I am having trouble thinking about rewigging a brand new doll too.I am looking for a secondhand one on ebay to rewig.However, now that I have been looking at her pictures all day, I have moved AGOR21 waaay up on my list anyway.
It is always great to see another Mommy on the board.Thanks for your reply. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 7th, 2005, 05:27 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Beautiful babies!
Now I have hazel eyes, mine changes colors depending on the color of clothes I'm wearing.
Have anyone who owns #21 notice if her eyes look different shades of color with different color outfit on?
-
September 7th, 2005, 05:53 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Your girls are both absolutely precious! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
- Becca
-
September 7th, 2005, 08:01 AM
#16
Inactive Member
Both your babies are so adorable. I just loves babies.
-
September 7th, 2005, 03:01 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Thanks Judiaci!!
Hi American_Mommy!! You are soooooo nice!! Nice to meet you! Babies are the best, aren't they??
My mom used to collect porcelain dolls for me, and I never cared for them one way or the other. Probably because I couldn't play with them for fear of breaking them. I just had to look at them! I suppose I wanted to collect for my girl since my mom collected for me, but I wanted something she could play with! AG fit the bill perfectly!!
Your daughter is gorgeous! And I know what you mean about the eyes; I can't stop staring at Alison's either! You get lost in them so easily.
I started collecting under the pretense of collecting for her, hence 'AG4Alison', but when I went nuts and ended up with four of them, I had to admit to my husband it was really for me! I hope so bad Alison shares my interest when she gets Mae's age.
I had the EXACT same thought- get a pre-loved AG21 and rewig her. If you do this, you HAVE to send me pictures! AG21 will be my next one. Kit after that. (If I don't go broke getting accessories for Kirsten and Felicity!)
My husband thinks I've lost my mind. Oh well, I'll have fun doing it! Actually, I think he realizes I'm not giving this up for a while, because he's gotten on board! He can actually tell you the names of the girls, their history, and some of their outfits. Scary.
AG is my escape from reality. I'm a scientist by trade, and work gets a little stressful! I need a release!
It was so nice to meet you and little Mae! I hope to talk to you again! Dani [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
September 7th, 2005, 03:09 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Oh my goodness, you two both have the most beautiful little babies... makes me smile just to see them! Absolutely adorable.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks